Visual Arts Editor (1)
- Managing the Scrivener visual art email account, which includes monitoring incoming emails and responding promptly (within a maximum of three days) with answers to questions or confirmations of receipt for submissions.
- Reaching out to past contributors and any other artists you appreciate to submit work for consideration within the call for submissions window.
- Reviewing submissions as they come in and creating a longlist for review by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Working with the Editor-in-Chief to draft a shortlist of prospective selections once the call has closed.
- Attending and actively participating in general meetings.
- Collaborating with the rest of the editorial team on projects including (but not limited to) launches, advertising, and fundraising.
Suggested writing sample: an example of your own creative writing, critical work, and/or artwork.
Click on this link to submit your application.